Applying to our School
If you are considering making an application for your child to join our school, we look forward to welcoming you into our school community. Visits to the school are very welcome and we provide guided tours on Wednesday afternoons at 1:15pm. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to view the school, to gain further information or if you would like clarification on any specific points. Click on the links below to view our Admissions Policy and the SUPPLEMENTARY Information Form (SIF) or call 01202 427544 for a prospectus.
- If you are applying for a school place please ensure you have completed the Bournemouth Common Application Form (CAF) and submitted it to BBC/LA
- To create an account go to the following:-https://www.bournemouth.gov.uk/ChildrenEducation/Schools/ApplyingForASchoolPlace.aspx
- Please read our admissions policy and decide which category of our criteria applies to your child(ren).
- Complete the SIF below if you are you would like your child to be categorised for a place at Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School.
- Submit the SIF to your local parish priest who will complete it and return the form to you. Children who are not Catholic can submit a letter from their faith leader, confirming membership of another religious faith.
- Return the completed SIF/Letter from religious leader to Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School before 15th January (EYFS and Infant to Junior applications) or as soon as possible for any other in year applications.
Future Academic Year - Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Application and In-Year Applications for Sept.2020 to July 2021
Next Academic Year - Foundation Stage (EYFS) Application and In-Year Applications for Sept. 2019 - July 2020
Request a Prospectus
If you decide to appeal ...
In year appeals (any year group)
In other year groups (apart from EYFS) you can appeal at any stage throughout the school year for your child to have a place at Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School.
Click here to download the appeals form