New starters 2019
Open afternoon and evening for prospective parents 2019
Tuesday 25th September 2018 6-8pm
Thursday 4th October 2018 1-3pm
Applying to our School
If you are considering making an application for your child to join our school, we look forward to welcoming you into our school community. Visits to the school are very welcome and we provide guided tours on Wednesday afternoons at 1:15pm. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to view the school, to gain further information or if you would like clarification on any specific points. Click on the links below to view our Admissions Policy and the SUPPLEMENTARY Information Form (SIF) or call 01202 427544 for a prospectus.
- If you are apply for a school place please ensure you have completed the Bournemouth Common Application Form (CAF) and submitted it to BBC/LA
- To create an account go to the following:-https://www.bournemouth.gov.uk/ChildrenEducation/Schools/ApplyingForASchoolPlace.aspx
- Please read our admissions policy and decide which category of our criteria applies to your child(ren).
- Complete the SIF below if you would like your child to be categorised for a place at Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School.
- Submit the SIF to your local parish or religious leader who will complete it and return the form to you.
- Return the completed SIF to Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School before 15th January (EYFS applications only) or as soon as possible for other in year applications.
Current Academic Year - In-Year Applications for Sept. 2017 - July 2018
Next Academic Year - Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Application and In-Year Applications for Sept. 2018 - July 2019
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Application and In-Year Applications for Sept. 2019 - July 2020
Request a Prospectus
If you decide to appeal ...
In year appeals (any year group)
In other year groups (apart from EYFS) you can appeal at any stage throughout the school year for your child to have a place at Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School.
Click here to download the appeals form